What to Expect:
- An ongoing visual change that we perfect to your liking
- Allow 2-3 hours for a makeup and hair consultation, 1-2 hours if makeup or hair only
- We will try the makeup and/or hairstyle of your choice
- We will talk about your skin; how your skin is crucial to your makeup application
- We will talk about photography; and your hair and/or makeup in regards to photography
Tips for a Successful Trial:
- Wear a white top, if possible, or the same color top as your dress
- Bring your veil and any bridal hair jewelry if you already have them
- Bring photos of your gown, bridesmaids' dresses and floral colors
- Have pictures of looks that you like, both hair and makeup, even if it's only 1 thing about it that you like. The more photos the better!
For my brides who are not comfortable with having a trial in person - or if you are traveling from out of town, I offer a virtual trial! We will go over everything via email, phone or zoom together as if we were having a trial in person. The whole process takes about 1-1.5 hours, and trust me there will be homework for both of us to do!
Please inquire for virtual trial rates!
I will come to you for your trial. Together we will schedule a date and time that works best for us!
~Hair extensions: if you are interested in addinghair extensions for a fuller, voluminous look, we can definitely do so! We can testout the look during a trial or on your wedding day. I carry a range of hairextensions; colors and length. Prices vary on the color of hair and length ofhair.
~Under-eye patches: gel under eye patches used tode-puff, brighten, and revitalize the eye area! Used during the makeupapplication.
~Blow-Out: for extra volume, shine, and de-frizz!
Please inquire for trial rates!
Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
*Credit Card charges include an additional 5% fee*
Paypal, Venmo, Personal Checks, Cash